Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something different for my lunch
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 200 g rice sticks
- 100 g snow peas, thinly slices diagonally
- 100 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 425 g light chunk tuna in water, drained and flaked
- Combine sweet chili sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and brown sugar in a jug.
- Set aside.
- Place rice noodles into a large bowl.
- Cover with boiling water and allow to stand for 3 minutes
- Add snow peas and sugar snap peas and stand for a further 2 minutes
- Drain and allow to cool.
- Add coriander, tuna and dressing.
- Toss until well combined.