- 8 ounces rice stick noodles, boiled and drained
- 1 cup raw mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup bok choy, stalks chopped. (Slice leaf ends into ribbons)
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced (to taste)
- 1 inch ginger, minced
- 6 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt & pepper
- ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium heat broth over med-high heat.
- Add mushrooms, bok choi stalks, onion, garlic, soy sauce and ginger. Bring to gently boil until mushrooms are cooked.
- Portion rice noodles into serving bowls, sprinkle ground ginger over noodles.
- Ladle broth and vegetables over noodles. Enjoy!