Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a different version of this salad--we REALLY like the addition of pineapple.
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) packagethin rice noodles
- 2 cups fresh spinach, cut into strips
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
SESAME PEANUT DRESSING
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile,in a large salad bowl,combine the spinach,carrot,pineapple,cilantro and onion.
- In a blender, combine the dressing ingredients;cover and process until blended. Drain noodles and rinse in cold water;drain well. Add to spinach mixture. Drizzle with the dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately.