Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Different and tasty noodle salad.
Make and share this Rice Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 100 g rice noodles
- 100 g marinated tofu
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 spring onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped bell pepper (cut long and thin)
- 1⁄4 cup cashew nuts
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Cook the noodles according to instructions, rinse and drain.
- Mix noodles with tofu, sesame seeds, onion, cabbage, lettuce, peppers and nuts.
- Mix soy and water and pour over the other ingredients.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and mix all ingredients well.