Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a Kraft Magazine. Both salty and sweet it's sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked Minute brown rice
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 peach, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup kraft Catalina dressing
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
We enjoyed this made with fresh ingredients from the garden. I used Catalina-Style Salad Dresiing #155500. I didn't really taste the salty in this dish.