Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My entire family loves this lasagna. We started making it this way after my husband discovered he needed a gluten free diet. If you want to make this gluten free be sure to watch the brand of products you use. I will not list specific brands because gluten free products change often. I was able to easily find regular products that are gluten free instead of having to shop at a specialty store.
- Add eggs and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese to rice. Set aside.
- Combine 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and cottage cheese. Set aside.
- Add sauce to meat mixture, heat.
- Spoon 1 cup rice mix into pammed glass pan, cover with 1/2 of cottage cheese mix, 1/3 sauce and 1/2 ricotta. Repeat, topping with sauce and 2 tablespoons grated parmesan.
- Cook 20 minutes at 375 degrees. Cook longer if it is in a dense pan.
- If desired, you can freeze and bake at a later date.