Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
Great idea for leftover rice. A change from plain rice.
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked rice
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple juice
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 5 eggs, well beaten
- Cook rice with the following 3 ingredients.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the cooked rice and mix well.
- Put in well greased cassarole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350.
- You can substitute 3 cups of leftover cooked rice if you would like.
- If it is a little dry, just add about a 1/4 cup of apple juice to the mixture.