Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A sweet snack your kids will enjoy.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 15 . oz. of regular sized marshmallows
- 5 cups of fruity pebbles or 5 cups rice, krispy's
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows to the butter and stir until melted.
- In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan, add Fruity Pebbles or Rice Krispy's and butter marshmallow mix.
- Stir butter/marshmallow mix with Fruity Pebbles or Rice Krispy's, Press down with a fork to fill in gaps.
- Cool in the refrigerator for 5 minutes
- Cut into desired sizes.