1/1 Photo of Rice Krispy / Fruity Pebbles Treats
A sweet snack your kids will enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large sauce pan, melt butter over low heat.
- 2Add marshmallows to the butter and stir until melted.
- 3In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan, add Fruity Pebbles or Rice Krispy's and butter marshmallow mix.
- 4Stir butter/marshmallow mix with Fruity Pebbles or Rice Krispy's, Press down with a fork to fill in gaps.
- 5Cool in the refrigerator for 5 minutes
- 6Cut into desired sizes.
Browse Our Top Egg-Free Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Krispy / Fruity Pebbles Treats
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.8
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 97.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: