Recipe by Kim D.
I adopted this recipe from Recipezaar and I can't wait to give it a try. This is what the original posted said about this recipe, "Yummy Rice Krispies for the peanut butter lover!"
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 (16 ounce) package peanut butter chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine or butter in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal and stir until well coated.
- Add in desired amount of peanut butter chips and stir.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into a 9x13 coated with cooking spray. Cut into squares when cooled.