1/1 Photo of Rice Krispies Treats Lollipops
I made these for a sport's banquet and they came out soooo cute for the kids. I dipped them in white chocolate and sprinkled red sugar sprinkles on them, because red and white are the team colors. I wrapped them in plastic and tied with red curling ribbon. They were a huge success!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan or large microwavable bowl, melt butter and marshmallows.
- 2Stir until smooth.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in the cereal until it is evenly coated.
- 4Let the mixture cool for about 15 minutes or so, giving it a stir once in awhile.
- 5Butter you hands (important!) and then shape the treats into 2 inch balls, pressing gently so they are compact, not loose.
- 6Push a stick into each ball and set aside to cool.
- 7Melt the chocolate in the microwave or double boiler and stir until smooth.
- 8Dip the top of the treat balls into the chocolate and then sprinkle with the candy or sugar sprinkles.
- 9Lay on a wax paper lined tray until chocolate is hardened.
- 10For bake sales or potlucks, wrap each treat in plastic and tie with curling ribbon.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Krispies Treats Lollipops
Serving Size: 1 (668 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 92.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g