1/1 Photo of Rice Krispies Treats Lollipops
I made these for a sport's banquet and they came out soooo cute for the kids. I dipped them in white chocolate and sprinkled red sugar sprinkles on them, because red and white are the team colors. I wrapped them in plastic and tied with red curling ribbon. They were a huge success!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan or large microwavable bowl, melt butter and marshmallows.
- 2Stir until smooth.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in the cereal until it is evenly coated.
- 4Let the mixture cool for about 15 minutes or so, giving it a stir once in awhile.
- 5Butter you hands (important!) and then shape the treats into 2 inch balls, pressing gently so they are compact, not loose.
- 6Push a stick into each ball and set aside to cool.
- 7Melt the chocolate in the microwave or double boiler and stir until smooth.
- 8Dip the top of the treat balls into the chocolate and then sprinkle with the candy or sugar sprinkles.
- 9Lay on a wax paper lined tray until chocolate is hardened.
- 10For bake sales or potlucks, wrap each treat in plastic and tie with curling ribbon.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Krispies Treats Lollipops
Serving Size: 1 (668 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 92.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g