- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butterscotch bits and peanut butter in large saucepan. Stir.
- over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat. (can also be melted in microwave).
- Add cereal and stir until well coated. Press mixture evenly into buttered.
- 9 x 13 pan. Chill until firm. Cut into squares.
- Sometimes I press it into an 8 x 8 inch pan instead. It make the squares thicker but of course there is not as many. DH really likes this way.