Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Copy Kat Chat.
Make and share this Rice Krispies Treats recipe from Food.com.
- Combine butterscotch bits and peanut butter in large saucepan. Stir.
- over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat. (can also be melted in microwave).
- Add cereal and stir until well coated. Press mixture evenly into buttered.
- 9 x 13 pan. Chill until firm. Cut into squares.
- Sometimes I press it into an 8 x 8 inch pan instead. It make the squares thicker but of course there is not as many. DH really likes this way.
My kids just loved these. They were easy and were devoured in my house in no time. Thanks for the recipe.