1/4 Photos of Rice Krispies Treats
2 hrs 10 mins
There are a few of these recipes here already, but mine goes for more peanut butter, less cereal and less chocolate topping. I hope you like them! **cook time is firming up time**
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring corn syrup and sugar to full boil in a large pot.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Add peanut butter, mix well.
- 4Add cereal. Mix well.
- 5Press into buttered 13x9 pan.
- 6Melt your chocolate chips and butterscotch chips together in a small saucepan. I use very low heat.
- 7Spread over the top of the bars.
- 8Please, DO NOT refrigerate these. If you do they'll come out hard as a ROCK.
- 9These are best if let set at room temp.! And yes, the chocolate WILL set up. Takes a couple hours but better that way than in the fridge.
- 10Also, nothing says you can't walk by and sneak a taste before they set up ;).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Krispies Treats
Serving Size: 1 (1408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6291.3
- Calories from Fat 2678
- Total Fat 297.5 g
- Saturated Fat 112.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2945.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 879.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 34.3 g
- Sugars 546.8 g
- Protein 117.5 g