Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
These cookies are made with crushed packaged Rice Krispies squares, purchase the squares with added chocolate chips :)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups Rice Krispies treats, crushed
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Grease a large cookie/baking sheet.
- In a large bowl cream butter or margarine with peanut butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth and well combined.
- Add eggs and beat until combined.
- In a bowl combine the flour with baking powder and salt; add to the cream mixture and mix until combined.
- Stir in the crushed Rice Krispies squares.
- Roll into balls and place them 2-inches apart on baking sheet.
- Flatten slightly with a fork into a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow the cookies to sit on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to wire racks to cool.