These cookies are made with crushed packaged Rice Krispies squares, purchase the squares with added chocolate chips :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a large cookie/baking sheet.
- 3In a large bowl cream butter or margarine with peanut butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth and well combined.
- 4Add eggs and beat until combined.
- 5In a bowl combine the flour with baking powder and salt; add to the cream mixture and mix until combined.
- 6Stir in the crushed Rice Krispies squares.
- 7Roll into balls and place them 2-inches apart on baking sheet.
- 8Flatten slightly with a fork into a criss-cross pattern.
- 9Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 10Allow the cookies to sit on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Krispies Squares Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 95.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Rice Krispies treats