1/5 Photos of Rice Krispies Ice Cream Sandwiches
2 hrs 20 mins
A favorite for children and grown ups alike. A combination of corn syrup, peanut butter, and Rice Krispies with your choice of ice cream or yogurt sandwiched in between.Place a piece of plastic wrap on top of the cereal mixture and then press down with your hands if you wish to keep your hands clean. I keep a plastic quilt ruler with my baking supplies for measuring squares and pastry. From a magazine clipping. No baking required!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, stir together corn syrup and peanut butter.
- 2Add cereal and stir until well coated.
- 3Press mixture firmly and evenly into a buttered 9"x13" pan.
- 4Place in freezer until firm, about 15 minutes.
- 5Cut cereal mixture in half crosswise.
- 6Spread one half with softened ice cream or frozen yogurt.
- 7Top with second half of Rice Krispie mixture to make one very large sandwich.
- 8Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- 9Cut large sandwich into 2" portions (using ruler again).
- 10Wrap individually in foil paper or freezer wrap and store in freezer until needed.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Krispies Ice Cream Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (660 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.9
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 78.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g