This always bring's back chilhood memories. It's an old time dessert that my mom made quite frequently. You may also use CornFlakes or RiceChex instead of the Krispies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all together. (omitting the icecream).
- 2Spread 1/2 the mixture in a buttered 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 3Slice icecream (softened) on top.
- 4Sprinkle with remaining crumbs over the top.
- 6It's already quite sweet, but if you're so inclined, drizzle with a little of your favorite ice-cream topping. Butterscotch, caramel, or hotfudge all work.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Krispies Ice Cream Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.3
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 187.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g