Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Tasty Kitchen!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 16 ounces of favorite frosting
- Melt the butter over low heat in a medium saucepan. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from the burner and add the Rice Krispy cereal, stirring until well mixed.
- Use a buttered spoon to put the mixture into a 12-cup muffin pan, molding the tops to resemble cupcakes.
- Cool, then frost and add your favorite sprinkles or decorations.