Alexi's Mom's Note:
These cookies are great. You can bend the recipe to fit your taste buds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix the butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- 2Beat until light and creamy.
- 3Then fold in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- 4Add the rice krispy cereal.
- 5Add the 2 cups of goodies.
- 6Use anything that you prefer.
- 7You kind of have to form these into ball and mash them down with a cup.
- 8They don't spread a lot.
- 9Test one first, and don't let them get too brown.
- 10Bake at 350°F for 11 to 13 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Krispies Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (920 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 125.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g