Recipe by Alexi's Mom
These cookies are great. You can bend the recipe to fit your taste buds.
Top Review by Jenny Dee
Mmmmm these cookies were great....the family loved them! I made them for our bake sale/garage sale today...not too many people showed up...so we are happily left eating these joyful goods....I added 1/2 cup of smarties and 1 cup of chocolate chips...and I think next time I will cut the extra goodies to just 1 cup!!! I only gave this 4 stars because I made my cookies bigger thinking they weren't gonna spread...However they spead quite nicely....:)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups chocolate chips (or a combination of all) or 2 cups butterscotch chips (or a combination of all) or 2 cups walnuts (or a combination of all)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Beat until light and creamy.
- Then fold in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the rice krispy cereal.
- Add the 2 cups of goodies.
- Use anything that you prefer.
- You kind of have to form these into ball and mash them down with a cup.
- They don't spread a lot.
- Test one first, and don't let them get too brown.
- Bake at 350°F for 11 to 13 minutes.