Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
These cookies are great. You can bend the recipe to fit your taste buds.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups chocolate chips (or a combination of all) or 2 cups butterscotch chips (or a combination of all) or 2 cups walnuts (or a combination of all)
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Beat until light and creamy.
- Then fold in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the rice krispy cereal.
- Add the 2 cups of goodies.
- Use anything that you prefer.
- You kind of have to form these into ball and mash them down with a cup.
- They don't spread a lot.
- Test one first, and don't let them get too brown.
- Bake at 350°F for 11 to 13 minutes.
Mmmmm these cookies were great....the family loved them! I made them for our bake sale/garage sale today...not too many people showed up...so we are happily left eating these joyful goods....I added 1/2 cup of smarties and 1 cup of chocolate chips...and I think next time I will cut the extra goodies to just 1 cup!!! I only gave this 4 stars because I made my cookies bigger thinking they weren't gonna spread...However they spead quite nicely....:)