Recipe by BakerNurse
This awesome recipe was adapted from a Martha Stewart recipe - you can change the cereals to suit your taste and I often use Captain Krunch cereal instead of the Fruit Loops. As long as you have 18 cups of cereal, you can make any combination your family loves! Enjoy!
- 9 tablespoons butter
- 12 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 6 cups Fruit Loops cereal
- 6 cups Lucky Charms cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix all of the cereals together in a large bowl.
- In a large kettle, melt the butter and miniature marshmallows until smooth.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal, mixing until all the cereal is coated.
- Dump the cereal mixture into the pan and with buttered hands, gently press the cereal down until even in the pan.
- Let cool - cut and enjoy!