This awesome recipe was adapted from a Martha Stewart recipe - you can change the cereals to suit your taste and I often use Captain Krunch cereal instead of the Fruit Loops. As long as you have 18 cups of cereal, you can make any combination your family loves! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- 2Mix all of the cereals together in a large bowl.
- 3In a large kettle, melt the butter and miniature marshmallows until smooth.
- 4Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal, mixing until all the cereal is coated.
- 5Dump the cereal mixture into the pan and with buttered hands, gently press the cereal down until even in the pan.
- 6Let cool - cut and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Krispies Confetti Squares
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.7
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 205.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g