Recipe by Kat
This recipe is AMAZING. Be prepared to buy new clothes.
Top Review by iglowforyou
Incredibly awesome. Perfect taste, I'd like to eat the whole roll. I pressed the mix into the pan and then let it sit while I made the frosting. It rolled almost perfectly, but it cracked a little in a couple places and you could see the chocolate on the inside. No problem though. I would attribute this to my lack of rolling skill. If you really have doubts about rolling this out, press into a smaller pan and use the chocoloate as frosting instead. It makes such pretty pinwheels, though. I wish I could give you 793618 stars for this, but 5 will have to do.
- 3⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- For outside of roll, melt together corn syrup and sugar.
- When mixture bubbles, remove from heat and add the rest of the "outside" ingredients.
- Grease a cookie sheet and put greased wax paper on it.
- Spread the Rice Krispies mixture evenly on the wax paper.
- In a bowl, mix filling ingredients together.
- Spread filling on Rice Krispies mixture and roll up like a jelly roll.
- Slice when cool, and store in the refrigerator.