Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is AMAZING. Be prepared to buy new clothes.
- 3⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa
- For outside of roll, melt together corn syrup and sugar.
- When mixture bubbles, remove from heat and add the rest of the "outside" ingredients.
- Grease a cookie sheet and put greased wax paper on it.
- Spread the Rice Krispies mixture evenly on the wax paper.
- In a bowl, mix filling ingredients together.
- Spread filling on Rice Krispies mixture and roll up like a jelly roll.
- Slice when cool, and store in the refrigerator.
Incredibly awesome. Perfect taste, I'd like to eat the whole roll. I pressed the mix into the pan and then let it sit while I made the frosting. It rolled almost perfectly, but it cracked a little in a couple places and you could see the chocolate on the inside. No problem though. I would attribute this to my lack of rolling skill. If you really have doubts about rolling this out, press into a smaller pan and use the chocoloate as frosting instead. It makes such pretty pinwheels, though. I wish I could give you 793618 stars for this, but 5 will have to do.
Tasted good, but was hard to roll adn fell apart. I liked it but it didn't go over very well on the holiday cookie plates.
This is a fabulous recipe. I have been making it for years & there's never any left when I take it anywhere. If you like PB & choc you HAVE to try this...it is easy & quick. Thanks for posting.. I'm always losing my much-taped mag. scrap of a recipe!!;)