1/2 Photos of Rice Krispies Chocolate Dream Bars
I made this for church fellowship gatherings and it was always the first to go. I have used various flavoured chips and it always turns out delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml softened butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 177.44 ml flour
- 29.58 ml cocoa powder
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 0.59 ml salt (it calls for a pinch)
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts or 118.29 ml pecans
- 473.18 ml miniature marshmallows
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- 473.18 ml Rice Krispies
- 1BOTTOM LAYER.
- 2In mixing bowl cream butter or margarine with sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Add vanilla and eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- 4Mix together flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and chopped nuts.
- 5Stir into egg mixture until well combined.
- 6Spread mixture in bottom of greased 13 x 9 pan.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
- 8MIDDLE LAYER.
- 9Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over bottom layer.
- 10Bake an additional 3 minutes.
- 11Let cool.
- 12TOP LAYER.
- 13In small saucepan combine chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- 14Cook over low heat stirring constantly until melted.
- 15Stir in cereal and spread evenly on top of COOLED marshmallow layer.
- 16Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Krispies Chocolate Dream Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.4
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 61.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g