Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
That's right you can eat Rice Krispies for dinner. I came across this recipe on another website and had to try it. It was a winner in my house. It made alot more than I thought, but unfortunately there were no leftovers. In my recipe I used 2 pounds of ground beef and the mixture was enough to cover.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken and rice soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place in casserole dish and bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- (When I cooked the 2 pounds I used a 11 x 13 pan.).