1/1 Photo of Rice Krispie Cookies
Not your traditional oatmeal cookie—an even better one! Rice Krispies add that extra crunch and the coconut supplies extra sweetness. If you want to really take them over the top, add chopped nuts and/or raisins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly coat 2 large cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Set side.
- 3Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 4Place the butter in the bowl of a standing electric mixer and beat on medium until light and fluffy. Add the white and brown sugars and beat until blended. Add the egg and vanilla, beating to incorporate.
- 5Stir in the reserved flour mixture. When well combined, stir in the cereal, oats, and coconut.
- 6Drop the mixture by level measuring tablespoon onto the prepared cookie sheets, leaving room between cookies.
- 7Transfer the sheets to the preheated oven and bake for about 12 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly browned.
- 8Remove from oven and transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.
- 9When cool, store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Krispie Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (661 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1120.1
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48.0 g
- Saturated Fat 30.2 g
- Cholesterol 172.0 mg
- Sodium 1000.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 162.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 92.3 g
- Protein 13.6 g