Recipe by Jo Connolly
Chocolate covered rice krispies
Top Review by Yum Mum
So Fast! So Simple! Made the standard treats and some Golden Graham treats -- and then looked for 'variations'. Saw this, said "what the heck..." What a great surprise. They were wonderful! Nothing could ever replace the marshmallow treats (and the childhood memories they evoke) but these are a mighty fine 'grown up' substitution. Thanks Jo
- 6 ounces baking chocolate
- 1 ounce Rice Krispies
- candy sprinkles, for decoration
Directions See How It's Made
- Break the chocolate into squares and put in a microwavable bowl.
- Heat the chocolate until it has all melted 1 min or 45 seconds, depending on the microwave.
- Mix the Rice Krispies into the chocolate, stirring until Krispies are covered.
- Using a teaspoon spoon the mixture into cake cases.
- Top with sprinkles, or you could break up a Flake for decoration or for Easter use Mini Eggs.
- Leave to set.