1 hr 20 mins
Rice in Fish Broth-Sayyadieh
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1-Fry fish in olive oil until well cooked.
- 2-Fry the chopped onions in the same oil well browned. Bone the fried fish, reserving the cooked fillets.
- 3-Add the head, bones and skin to the fried onions and cook with four cups of water in the pressure cooker for 15 minutes, or for a longer time in an open pan.
- 4-Boil the rice in the fish broth using 1-4- cups of broth for each cup of rice.
- 5-Simmer the rice on a low fire so that most of the broth will be absorbed.
- 6-Some of the broth may be flavored with a few drops of lemon and served on the side as a sauce for this dish.
Browse Our Top Southwest Asia (middle East) Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Southwest Asia (middle East) Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice in Fish Broth-Sayyadieh
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 853.5
- Calories from Fat 491
- Total Fat 54.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: