Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just a throw together sushi full of fresh veggies. Just eyeball the veggies and add your own favorites. Versatile and easy!
- 1 sheet nori, cut in half widthwise (8-10 inches)
- 1⁄4 English cucumber, julienne cut
- 1⁄2 large carrot, julienne cut
- 1⁄4 red bell pepper, julienne cut
- 1⁄3 avocado, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup alfalfa sprout
- 2 ounces smoked salmon (I used canned)
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 dash wasabi powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Lay the nori on a flat surface. Spread each piece thinly with the mayonaise.
- Mix the rice vinegar with the smoked salmon and add a dash of wasabi if you choose. Spread or lay the salmon at one end of the nori, in a diagonal fashion.
- Layer your vegetables on the salmon, ending with the sprouts. Make it pretty!
- Begin the roll by folding one corner of nori over the filling. Then take the long side of the nori and roll it over the fold and around until the roll resembles a "cone.".
- Enjoy with soy sauce or a dipping sauce of your choice!