Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
close to recipe from crepe cookbook martha holmberg she knows her stuff
Make and share this Rice Flour Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- put milk eggs salt sugar in blender blend.
- add rice flour
- with blender running add stream of melted butter.
- let batter rest at least 1 hour
- at room temp or 12 hours in frig
- blend just before making as it tends to separate
- heat skillet and put in a little butter pour in 1/4 cup batter and swirl around.
- repeat if you are going to freeze them put some wax paper between so they dont stick together.