2 hrs 10 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
close to recipe from crepe cookbook martha holmberg she knows her stuff
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1put milk eggs salt sugar in blender blend.
- 2add rice flour
- 4with blender running add stream of melted butter.
- 5let batter rest at least 1 hour
- 6at room temp or 12 hours in frig
- 7blend just before making as it tends to separate
- 8heat skillet and put in a little butter pour in 1/4 cup batter and swirl around.
- 10repeat if you are going to freeze them put some wax paper between so they dont stick together.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Flour Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.6
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 184.9 mg
- Sodium 497.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 11.1 g