Found this recipe on line while having a late night craving! Tried them the next day - and I was not disapointed! I no longer have to just drool over Nalesniki at family holiday brunches! I just made these (double recipe) and used the crepes as noodles for GF Lasagna - fingers crossed this works!
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat together all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour, using 1/4 cup measure into a medium sized, hot, non-stick (or greased) skillet.
- Turn skillet to thinly, evenly distribute batter in a circle.
- Cook about 30 seconds per side.
- (I only cooked one side, then used filling for Polish Nalesniki #48360 with a pinch of nutmeg and then a touch of cream in pan when baking).