1/1 Photo of Rice Flour Crepes
Found this recipe on line while having a late night craving! Tried them the next day - and I was not disapointed! I no longer have to just drool over Nalesniki at family holiday brunches! I just made these (double recipe) and used the crepes as noodles for GF Lasagna - fingers crossed this works!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat together all ingredients until smooth.
- 2Pour, using 1/4 cup measure into a medium sized, hot, non-stick (or greased) skillet.
- 3Turn skillet to thinly, evenly distribute batter in a circle.
- 4Cook about 30 seconds per side.
- 5(I only cooked one side, then used filling for Polish Nalesniki #48360 with a pinch of nutmeg and then a touch of cream in pan when baking).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Flour Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 97.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g