Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Gluten-Free Cake from Wholefoods
Make and share this Rice Flour Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Coat an 8-inch square or round cake pan with olive or canola oil spray. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Cream the butter with the sugar until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating with a wire whisk.
- Add flour and baking powder and continue to beat until well mixed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake the cake for 40 to 45 minutes or until done when tested with a toothpick.
This cake is dry and does not have much flavor.
However, if you add 1/2 cup Orange Juice and half an orange worth of zest to it it is FABULOUSE!