Delicious sweet brownies that don't use wheat flour
Make and share this Rice Flour Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the chocolate and butter then leave to cool.
- Meanwhile beat the eggs then add the sugar, vanilla and cooled chocolate mixture.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Put in greased brownie pan (around 8 inches square).
- Cook for 30-35 minutes at Gas 4,180c.
- Allow to cool a little in the pan then cut into squares.
- If you don't have chocolate you can substitute for 6 tablespoons of cocoa and 2 tablespoons of butter.