Recipe by rachelcreative
Delicious sweet brownies that don't use wheat flour
Top Review by chefbutton
These are really delicious, with slight modifications. The amount of chocolate and the salt ratio is a bit off - they are not very chocolatey, but they are salty. I doubled the amount of chocolate, to 4 oz, and they are ridiculously good. My husband (who doesn't eat GF) and I ate the whole pan pretty much in one night. Thanks for sharing.
- 2⁄3 cup rice flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ounces chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate and butter then leave to cool.
- Meanwhile beat the eggs then add the sugar, vanilla and cooled chocolate mixture.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Put in greased brownie pan (around 8 inches square).
- Cook for 30-35 minutes at Gas 4,180c.
- Allow to cool a little in the pan then cut into squares.
- If you don't have chocolate you can substitute for 6 tablespoons of cocoa and 2 tablespoons of butter.