Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
My grandmother's recipe, handed down. Excellent flavor - much better than bread dressing (in my opinion).
- 1 package turkey giblets (gizzard, liver, heart)
- 1 medium raw potato
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Minute Rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Grind giblets, potato and onion in meat grinder, alternating pieces, ending with potato.
- Mix ground ingredients in bowl with milk, rice, salt, pepper, oil and poultry seasoning.
- Stuff in turkey prior to roasting.