Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another interesting recipe from '365 quick, easy and inexpensive dinner menus'. Sounds like its worth the work!
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 946.36 ml skim milk
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 709.77 ml cooked rice
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- Scald milk, then remove from heat.
- Combine eggs abd sugar in seperate bowl.
- Stir in scalded milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add rice and stir well.
- Pour into 2 quart bking dish and set dish in a pan of hot water that is 1 inch deep.
- Bake at 350F for 45-50 minutes.