Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another interesting recipe from '365 quick, easy and inexpensive dinner menus'. Sounds like its worth the work!
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups skim milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Scald milk, then remove from heat.
- Combine eggs abd sugar in seperate bowl.
- Stir in scalded milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add rice and stir well.
- Pour into 2 quart bking dish and set dish in a pan of hot water that is 1 inch deep.
- Bake at 350F for 45-50 minutes.