1/1 Photo of Rice Crispy Treats
Best rice crispy treats I ever had. Easy to make and kids love it. My DH isn't crazy about peanut butter and loves coffee so I use coffee granules instead peanut butter and what a great treat for adults!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter over low heat in a large pot.
- 2Stir in marshmallows and cook until melted.
- 3Stir in peanut butter or coffee granules if you don't like peanut butter.
- 4Stir in rice krispies cereal mix until all combine.
- 5Pour out onto a buttered baking dish 9"x13".
- 6Smooth out the top by moistening your hands with a little water and using the palms of your hand to press gently.
- 7Don't press down too hard or your treats will be too dense.
- 8Set a side to cool.
- 9Once they cool cut them into even squares and dip into melted chocolate or just drizzle chocolate over the top.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Crispy Treats
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.0
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 248.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g