Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe . I got it from Copy Kat Chat.
- 5 cups crispy rice cereal
- 49 Kraft caramels (1 bag)
- 6 ounces nestle's semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces nestle's butterscotch chips
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup nuts, coarsely chopped
- Melt caramels over low heat with 3 tablespoons water - blend in bowl with 5 cups Rice Crispies and 1 cup nuts.
- With greased fingers, press mixture into 13 x 9 inch greased pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate and butterscotch morsels on top.
- Heat in 200 degree oven for 5 minutes or until morsels are softened.
- Spread morsels to make an icing over the top.
- Cut in squares.