Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
This is a great cookie recipe! The Rice Krispies cereal adds a crunch, the oats a chewiness, and the gooey chocolate chips of course makes this so perfect! 8)
Top Review by maryncook
I made these cookies for the crunch. They are so greasy that I can't get past that to get to the crunch. Too much cream of tartar. Stick with Toll House for a good chocolate chip cookie!
- 236.59 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml oil
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 4.92 ml cream of tartar
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 828.06 ml flour
- 236.59 ml Rice Krispies
- 236.59 ml quick oats
- 340.19 g bag chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet and preheat oven to 350°.
- Gradually combine the margarine, oil, and sugars until smooth and creamy.
- Add egg, salt, vanilla extract, cream of tartar and baking soda; mix until smooth.
- Add flour, Rice Krispies, oats and chocolate chips.
- Mix until ingredients are well combined.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls; bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cookies to cool on wire racks.