1/1 Photo of Rice Crispy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
This is a great cookie recipe! The Rice Krispies cereal adds a crunch, the oats a chewiness, and the gooey chocolate chips of course makes this so perfect! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a cookie sheet and preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Gradually combine the margarine, oil, and sugars until smooth and creamy.
- 3Add egg, salt, vanilla extract, cream of tartar and baking soda; mix until smooth.
- 4Add flour, Rice Krispies, oats and chocolate chips.
- 5Mix until ingredients are well combined.
- 6Drop by teaspoonfuls; bake for 10-12 minutes.
- 7Allow to cookies to cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Crispy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1481.2
- Calories from Fat 774
- Total Fat 86.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 1030.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 174.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 100.4 g
- Protein 13.7 g