This is a great cookie recipe! The Rice Krispies cereal adds a crunch, the oats a chewiness, and the gooey chocolate chips of course makes this so perfect! 8)
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet and preheat oven to 350°.
- Gradually combine the margarine, oil, and sugars until smooth and creamy.
- Add egg, salt, vanilla extract, cream of tartar and baking soda; mix until smooth.
- Add flour, Rice Krispies, oats and chocolate chips.
- Mix until ingredients are well combined.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls; bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cookies to cool on wire racks.