Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my moms recipe, it is simple and soooo good, when you smell this chicken baking in the oven, your tummy will growl.
- Place rice crispies in large ziploc bag, crush.
- In another dish, melt the butter in the microwave and then dip chicken in Butter.
- Put each piece of chicken in ziploc bag, with rice crispies and shake until coated.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for one hour.
BenRoss- It said 9 pieces; NOT 9 servings...: )
I didn't want to add a rating because I have not cooked this but, how could this possibly feed 9. We have roast meatbird at home and it will only feed 4-5 so how can 1 chicken feed 9? Don't take offence I was just wondering.
Great recipe! I use the gluten-free Rice Krispies to make an alternative to boneless chicken wings for my fiance. Turns out great every time! Thank you!