1/1 Photo of Rice Crispy Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
This is my moms recipe, it is simple and soooo good, when you smell this chicken baking in the oven, your tummy will growl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place rice crispies in large ziploc bag, crush.
- 2In another dish, melt the butter in the microwave and then dip chicken in Butter.
- 3Put each piece of chicken in ziploc bag, with rice crispies and shake until coated.
- 4Place chicken on baking sheet.
- 5Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for one hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Crispy Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 813.2
- Calories from Fat 571
- Total Fat 63.5 g
- Saturated Fat 34.1 g
- Cholesterol 207.0 mg
- Sodium 720.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 24.4 g