Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Bet you can’t eat just one! Finger food that disappears almost as quickly as it is made. To skip step 1, leave the bag of frozen edamame in the refrigerator overnight to thaw. If you can’t find rice crackers, use any neutral-flavored cracker, such as water biscuits. By Aïda Mollenkamp.
- 8 ounces shelled frozen edamame (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 24 rice crackers, such as KA-ME brand
- 5 ounces chevre cheese (fresh goat cheese)
- 3 scallions, very thinly sliced
- hot chili oil
- Cook edamame in boiling water according to package directions.
- Drain beans in a colander and run cold water over them to cool.
- Drain well and sprinkle with salt.
- On top of each cracker, spread about 1/2 teaspoon of goat cheese, and then top with 3 to 5 edamame, a pinch of sliced scallions, and a few drops of Chile oil. Serve.