Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is nice on its own or with a baked chicken breast, anyway you like to have it. Points 5.
Make and share this Rice, Corn and Cheese Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except paprika, and mix them well.
- Pour the ingredients into a sprayed 2-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with paprika, and bake in a 350° oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
One word: EXCELLENT. No need to make any changes to this recipe.
This is a great recipe.We are now eating low fat meals and it was a great side dish to our grilled pork.Hats of to the creator.