Prep 2 mins
Cook 50 mins
Can't get get any easier than this. I never go wrong with rice in the cooker. You can have it ready and warming to use in any recipe. I use the same recipe for white and wild rice.
- 1 cup wild rice
- 2 cups water or 2 cups chicken broth
- salt, to taste
- butter or nonstick cooking spray
- Rub with butter or spray rice cooker pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add water or stock, rice, and salt to taste.
- Cover and cook about 40- 50 minutes, or until rice is fluffy.
- Let stand 10 minutes more before serving.
I loved this. I cooked my wild rice in the chicken stock and it added to the flavor. This is an excellent rice dish. Thanks for posting.
Super easy way to prepare wild rice. I did rinse it first as it says to do that on my box of wild rice.
Delicious rice. I'm looking forward to making it again soon.