Fast and easy rice cooker recipe for side or main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- 2/3 cup long grain and wild rice blend
- 2 teaspoons vegetable stock powder
- 1 cup tomato juice or 1 cup vegetable juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup cut-up green beans or 1/2 cup long beans
- 1/2 cup broccoli floret
- 1/2 cup cauliflower floret
- 1/4 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted almond
- 1In the rice cooker pan put oil and mushrooms.
- 2Set to COOK and cook 3 minutes.
- 3Stir in rice mixture.
- 4Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- 5Add stock powder, tomato juice and water.
- 6Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- 7Add sliced carrots.
- 8Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- 9Add green beans, broccoli and cauliflower florets.
- 10Cover and cook until unit switches to WARM/OFF.
- 11Stir in red bell pepper, shallots and toasted almonds.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Cooker Vegetarian Rice
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.6
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 183.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend
vegetable stock powder