Rice Cooker Thai Pork Barley
- Set rice cooker to "Quick Cook", or if you don't have that setting just turn on the rice cooker. Toss in veggies and sesame oil, closing cover in between chopping to keep the heat inside. Peek every few minutes and stir until veggies are soft.
- Add pork and cook until browned.
- Add rest of ingredients except coconut milk and lime juice and basil.
- Set to brown rice setting. If you don't have a brown rice setting, set it for white rice. When it finishes, check to ensure barley is cooked through. If barley is still too chewy, let it run another cycle. It should take about 40 minutes. If mixture is too dry, add a little more water.
- Add lime juice as basil to taste and serve.