1/1 Photo of Rice Cooker Tapioca Pudding
This uses the whole pearl tapioca...sometimes hard to find in our local grocery. I have been able to get it at Trader Joes sometimes. This is a wonderful way to make tapioca!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the tapioca in the rice cooker bowl.
- 2In a 4-cup measuring cup or small bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, sugar, and salt.
- 3Pour the milk mixture over the tapioca; stir to combine.
- 4Close the cover and set for the Porridge cycle or approxiamately 20 minutes.
- 5When the machine switches to the Keep Warm cycle, remove the bowl from the cooker and stir in the vanilla.
- 6Pour the pudding into a large bowl or individual dessert dishes.
- 7Let cool.
- 8Serve warm, if desired, or refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Cooker Tapioca Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.3
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 84.7 mg
- Sodium 155.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g