Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is truly a one pot dinner. So quick, easy and tasty. The recipe is in the booklet that came with my 16 cup rice cooker. I used a store brand jar of spaghetti sauce that had garlic in it so I did not use the 2 cloves of garlic. I used whole wheat pasta so it took about 25 minutes to cook. I think regular pasta would cook in the 20 minutes that the recipe states.
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti
- 1 lb frozen meatballs
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in cooking bowl in order listed.
- Place bowl into rice cooker and plug in the appliance; the warm light will come on.
- Push the on switch to cook and place the lid on the cooker.
- Set kitchen timer and cook for 20 minutes.
- Test pasta for doneness.
- Place the lid back on the cooker and if necessary, cook several minutes longer until pasta is tender,
- Serve immediately.
- If desired, garnish each serving with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and serve with Texas toast.