1/2 Photos of Rice Cooker Spaghetti With Meatballs
A Pinch of This ...'s Note:
This is truly a one pot dinner. So quick, easy and tasty. The recipe is in the booklet that came with my 16 cup rice cooker. I used a store brand jar of spaghetti sauce that had garlic in it so I did not use the 2 cloves of garlic. I used whole wheat pasta so it took about 25 minutes to cook. I think regular pasta would cook in the 20 minutes that the recipe states.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in cooking bowl in order listed.
- 2Place bowl into rice cooker and plug in the appliance; the warm light will come on.
- 3Push the on switch to cook and place the lid on the cooker.
- 4Set kitchen timer and cook for 20 minutes.
- 5Test pasta for doneness.
- 6Place the lid back on the cooker and if necessary, cook several minutes longer until pasta is tender,
- 7Serve immediately.
- 8If desired, garnish each serving with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and serve with Texas toast.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Cooker Spaghetti With Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 422.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning