Why not use the appliance that sits in the cabinet for more things than the expected. When you have guests this is a great way to make eggs and keep them warm for when people get up in waves. Good for a buffet breakfast too! Might also be a great way for the dorm kids to make their own breakfast?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the oil or butter in the rice cooker pan and turn the rice cooker on to cook.
- 2Add optional items if you want.
- 3Cook the optional items until they are hot.
- 4Break eggs into the pan. Close the lid but continue checking the eggs every few minutes. Stir with a wooden spoon or non stick spatula until the eggs are done. It takes 15 minutes for 1 egg to get done. May take longer if you add more eggs.
- 6*Note:You can put the top on the rice cooker, and keep the eggs warm for hours if your family members like to sleep in.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Cooker Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.3
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 242.0 mg
- Sodium 151.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.4 g