Recipe by Nana Lee
Found this on the forum on rice cookers at HSN.com. You can use the steaming basket at the same time as cooking the potatoes and make hardboiled eggs!
- 680.38 g little potatoes (the red or white ones)
- 354.88 ml water, for rice cooker
- 354.88 ml mayonnaise (or to personal taste)
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79-29.58 ml vinegar (Balsamic would be nice)
- 4.92 ml celery seed
- 29.58 ml chopped onions
- 1-2 stalk celery, chopped
- 9.85 ml prepared mustard (the bright yellow kind)
- 14.79-29.58 ml pickle relish (do NOT drain before measuring)
- 2.46 ml salt, to taste
- 2-4 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- paprika (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- ***** PUT EGGS IN STEAMER BASKET AND IT WILL COOK WITH THE POTATOES *****.
- Cut the potatoes in bite size pieces and put in rice cooker with the water.
- Turn rice cooker on to cook and cook for 10-15 minutes, until potatoes are fork done.
- It's better if they are slightly underdone than overdone.
- Take the rice cooker pan to the sink and run cold water in the pan to cool the potatoes and the eggs.
- Drain them well.
- Put the potatoes in a bowl or container and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir well and refrigerate.
- Better if made a day ahead.