Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Printed from COOKS.COM Needed rice cooker recipe and found this. The time for cooking depends on your rice cooker. The time I put is an estimate.
- Mix ingredients together in rice cooker.
- Set to "cook".
- Dish is done when cooker goes off.
- In microwave:.
- Add 1 cup water with above ingredients.
- Place in a deep casserole dish; cook on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Stir; cook on MEDIUM for an additional 30 minutes.
this is an excellent meal! I used fresh chicken (cooked on the grillpan) fresh mushrooms and added chopped broccoli. You can add any vegetables really! Also went much lighter on the butter. So easy...really good stuff!!
This was very good and very easy. I added soy sauce and sesame seed oil after it finished cooking. Great for leftover chicken or turkey. Thank you for posting!
We loved this, so fast & easy to do. Easy clean up too. The only thing I will do differently is I used cubes & just threw them in there. It was hard to stir after it was all cooked so I had spots that were heavy with bouillon cube. I have a 10cup rice cooker & I wanted left overs so I made 3 cups of rice. I will be making this again.