Recipe by Nana Lee
Printed from COOKS.COM Needed rice cooker recipe and found this. The time for cooking depends on your rice cooker. The time I put is an estimate.
Top Review by lovetocook_9808919
this is an excellent meal! I used fresh chicken (cooked on the grillpan) fresh mushrooms and added chopped broccoli. You can add any vegetables really! Also went much lighter on the butter. So easy...really good stuff!!
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, top chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth (add 1 cup water to bouillon cube) or 1 chicken bouillon cube (add 1 cup water to bouillon cube)
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 1 (6 ounce) can chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ingredients together in rice cooker.
- Set to "cook".
- Dish is done when cooker goes off.
- In microwave:.
- Add 1 cup water with above ingredients.
- Place in a deep casserole dish; cook on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Stir; cook on MEDIUM for an additional 30 minutes.