Everyone knows that Rice Cookers are convenient and save time, but did you know you can cook almost anything in them? Even Fried Rice. Try this simple, fast delicious recipe that will have you craving for more. I often make this dish for bbq's and it is ALWAYS a BIG HIT.
- Turn Rice Cooker onto cook.
- Add oil, bacon, onion and garlic to Rice Cooker.
- Stir frequently until onion is soft.
- Add rice to Rice Cooker and coat in oil.
- Add frozen vegetable and beef stock and mix well.
- Place lid on Rice Cooker and let it do its thing.
- When finished mix in Soy Sauce and stir.